Pork noodle dish of Hoi An very similar dishes of other cultures visit this ancient trading port. Thicker noodles like Japanese udon noodles, crispy Van Than make people think of Chinese food, and water and herbs, then obvio
- - 1kg pig femur
- - A carrot
- - A white radish
- - A Su Su
- - 2 chicken breasts
- - Red vinegar
- - Soy sauce
- - 300g lean back pork
- - 300g cha lua
- - 40 leaves wontons
- - 24 noodles
- - A little spice, cilantro, fresh onion
- - A spoon of scented wine
- - Pepper, shallots, lettuce
- - Carrots , turnips, su su peel and cut
- - Put bone, water, salt, seasoning, carrots, white turnips, su su, and a little onion into pot to cook soups. Chicken boil and torn into small fibers
- - Lean back spiced, alcohol, Five spices and a little of red- orange about 30 minutes. Then fry, pout a little soups, cook until dry then slice thinly.
- - Role finely minced lean in wontons leave then fry
- - Cut shallotm lettuce drain and cut into pieces, shop peppers, slice cha lua
How to cook:
- Boil water, put noodle then drain and irrigate fat. Put xa xiu meat , cha lua, chicken, cooking oil, onion, chopped cilantro and wontons above, alitle soups.
Cao lau is served with shallot, fork salad, lemon, pepper , vinegar, soy sauce, chili.
Or you can see below video: